Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Under the Juniper Tree Season 1, Episode 1 for Tuesday, August 8, 2017
- Suicide, while a difficult topic, is one which must be discussed.
- There are two men to discuss when looking at the decision making process.
- Take a moment to find Numbers 11.
- Moses feels as if this is a punishment from God.
- Moses feels as if he cannot handle this anymore and asks, “God, please kill me.”
- 1 Kings 19
- Elijah is in a similar situation but with Jezebel wanting his life.
- Elijah, unable to handle the strain on his life, says, “God, please kill me.”
- How often do we feel we cannot handle the burden that has been placed on us?
- Take note of one important thing Moses and Elijah did.
- God was the one who made the decision.
- Neither men EVER took matters into their own hands.
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- Please get the help you need if you are seeking to end your life.