Under the Juniper Tree Season 4, Episode 7 for Thursday, November 3, 2016
I. What Happens if WE Are NOT Properly Equipped?
A. We can expect a number of problems to be added to the conflict when we are not properly equipped. What ways can we react to make problems worse.
B. Ignore It.
1. Great importance in the pages of scripture places upon making things right sooner than later.
2. Matt 5:21-24
C. Get Angry
1. Prov. 30:33
2. Anger will only make things worse for us because no one likes a person who is too quick to a temper (Prov. 22:24).
D. Bring Up the Past
1. Too often people want to bring up wrong doings.
2. Micah 7:9
E. Refusing to Admit Wrongs
1. Some refuse to admit that there MIGHT be a possibility that he or she might be wrong.
2. Even if they admit that they MAY have been wrong, they try to make it seem like you’re the one who is in the wrong.
3. We should be willing to share the attitudes of the Psalmist. (Psalm 106:6-7, 13)
II. Basic Principles to Remember
A. The Golden Rule
1. Matt. 7:12
B. Love Thy Neighbor
1. Matt. 22:39
C. It’s not about being right, It’s about Doing What’s Right.
1. Some people want to be right no matter what.
2. This does not mean we do not stand for the truth (Jude 3).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Doing so helps us spread the word about the show! Thank you!