“Four Steps from Psalm 88”
GUEST HOST: Chris Clevenger
- What four things can I do when I am battling depression?
- Ponder the Cause.
- Persist in Prayer (Psalm 88:1, 2, 9, 13)
- Patiently Trust in God (Psalm 88:1, 9, 13, 14)
- Produce fruit faithfully.
- “Why should I tremble at the plough of my Lord that maketh deep furloughs in my soul? I know He is no idle husbandman. He purposeth a crop.” – Samuel Rutherford
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.