Season 2, Episode 5
For Wednesday, October 7, 2015
“Teaching Our Children (& Ourselves) How to Handle Persecution”
HOSTS: Wesley & Denise Skelton
- For the most part, we have not experienced true persecution in our country. In light of the recent changes in our country, what can we do to ensure that we, and our children, are able to stand up under the persecution that is likely to come our way? This episode is a sermon that Wesley recently preached at their home congregation.
- Arrows in Our Hand Pinterest board https://www.pinterest.com/ds05/arrows-in-our-hand/
Arrows in Our Hand Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Arrowsinourhand
The Skelton family blog: www.arrowsinourhand.blogspot.com
Music: “Summertime Happy Ukulele Background Track” provided by Nicolai Heidlas–Find more music by Nicolai Heidlas at www.soundcloud.com.
Artwork Provided by Shane Read Creative-contact Shane by email email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.