Wifey Wednesdays Season 4, Episode 12 for Wednesday, November 16, 2016
This week’s episode is all about making a grocery budget and meal plan and then sticking to them! Included in the links below are recipes and meals, plus screen shots with all of the ingredients and prices.
- Click here for all episodes of Wifey Wednesdays
- “How I Stay Within A Grocery Budget” (Wifey Wednesdays S2E10)
- Follow Emily on Pinterest!
Monday – Broccoli Rice Quesadillas (I stick mine in a quesadilla maker and add more cheese!)
Tuesday – Chicken Teriyaki over white rice (just use teriyaki sauce – see Walmart screen shot below for brand – and put over frozen chicken in crockpot on low for 4 hours).
Wednesday – creamy Italian chicken with corn and garlic toast
Thursday – Rotel Chicken Spaghetti
Friday – BBQ chicken with broccoli and cheese
Saturday – cheese ravioli and garlic toast
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Doing so helps us spread the word about the show! Thank you!