Under the Juniper Tree Season 5, Episode 8 for Thursday, April 13, 2017
Reason #4: Worry Takes Away from Today.
- V. 31-34
- V. 31 – Do not allow your mind to be consumed by these things.
- V. 32 – God knows what’s going on in our lives.
- V. 33 – In the days of Christ, He spoke of the coming kingdom/church. We know it is here today.
- V. 34 – Do not worry/be overly anxious about tomorrow.
- Why? Tomorrow will come in due time.
- There is enough that needs to be taken care of today.
- What happens if we focus on the future?
- The unknown can be scary. How often is it as bad as we think it will be?
- There are implications of trust here.
- Take care of the things which needs to be taken care of today because tomorrow will come soon enough.
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Doing so helps us spread the word about the show! Thank you!