Season 3, Episode 5
For Thursday, April 14, 2016
“Helping Support Our Leaders”
HOST: Andrew Crowe
How can we help those who are in positions of leadership? This episode addresses that question.
Outline of this episode:
- Numbers 11 will be our continued study.
- Exodus 17:10-13
- As Moses needed support, we should be willing to support our leaders when they struggle.
- What led Moses to his response? Complaining
- Numbers 11:4-6
- Are our complaints needed or nitpicking?
- Sometimes, people need encouragement and compliments. Have we been giving them to the leadership?
- Numbers 11:16-17
- Help With the Work
- Sometimes the leadership can get overwhelmed.
- A little help can go a long way.
- Submit your feedback or suggest future topics via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.