Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Under the Juniper Tree Season 7, Episode 3 for Tuesday, February 13, 2018
- What are some of the factors in leading someone to possibly becoming a porn addict?
- Being exposed at a young age (average age of exposure is 11 years old).
- Parents who are either too loose or too strict.
- Coping mechanics taught to children by parents.
- Pressures by Society to loosen morals.
- Being sexualized or molested by adults.
- Notice the pattern?
- God allows everyone the freedom to make his or her own decisions.
- God also teaches the actions and examples of others will mar our ability to make the proper choices.
- Parents should look to the example they leave.
- Older Christians should be Titus 2 Christians.
- The example we leave will affect the future of others.