Recorded Tuesday, July 16, 2013
“Do You Really Want to Go to Heaven?” Part 2
HOST: Robert Hatfield
- What motivates us to want to go to heaven more than anything else? How do we focus our minds so that living for heaven is THE purpose of my life (Eccl. 12:13)? Here are six reasons why we want to go to heaven:
- Heaven is a place of REST (Rev. 14:13; Heb. 4:11).
- Heaven is a place of REAPING (Gal. 6:9; Mat. 6:19-20; 1 Cor. 3:11-14).
- Heaven is a place of REJOICING (Mat. 25:21; Rev. 12:11-12; 19:7).
- Heaven is a place of RIGHTEOUSNESS (Rev. 21:27; 22:14-15).
- Heaven is a place of RESPONSIBILITY (Rev. 22:3).
- Heaven is a place of REUNION and RECOGNITION (Gen. 25:8; 35:29; 2 Sam. 12:23; Mat. 8:11; 1 Thes. 2:19-20).
- Submit your feedback or suggest future topics via email (email@example.com)
or voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.