Saturday, March 15, 2014
“Q & A Saturday!”
- Find a place to worship this Lord’s day.
- ARTICLE: “What About the Thief on the Cross?” by Wayne Jackson (Christian Courier)
Submit Questions for Q & A Saturday!
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
Question #1: “How do you change a person’s opinion on baptism? Especially when they say they don’t have to be baptized because the thief on the cross was not baptized and he was saved.”
- You cannot divorce salvation from baptism.
- See Mark 16:15-16; 1 Peter 3:21; Luke 23:38-43
Question #2: “What does God’s Word say about interracial marriage?”
- See Old Testament restrictions in Deuteronomy 7:3-4
- See also Acts 10:34; Galatians 3:26-29; 2 Corinthians 6:14
Question #3: “How should I deal with people who refuse to accept my apology? No matter how hard I try to make things right and normal again, they seem to always turn it back around on me.”
- Unfortunately, some people will withhold their forgiveness from us, despite our best efforts to make things right with them and with God.
- See Matthew 18:21-35