Recorded Friday, March 29, 2013
“Building Up Through Worship” (Psalm 127)
HOSTS: TLN Staff
Video of this episode:
- Jews attended three feasts in Jerusalem every year: Passover (Spring), Pentecost (Early Summer), and Tabernacles (Autumn) (Exodus 23:14-19)
- Traditionally they travelled in family or community groups to the city of David (Luke 2:41-52).
- As they journey they sang the “Psalms of Ascent” (Psalm 120-134) to prepare for worship.
- PSALM 127:
- Originally written by David to Solomon.
- David, the man of God, gives his son inspired advice concerning building the temple, his kingdom, and his dynasty.
- Worship Builds Up the Church (v. 1)
- Hebrews 10:25
- Worship Builds Up the Individual (v. 2)
- Philippians 4:6
- Worship Builds Up the Family (v. 3-5)
- Derived (v. 3)
- Described (v. 4)
- Delight (v. 5)
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.