Recorded Saturday, January 19, 2013
HOSTS: TLN Staff
Video of this episode:
- Worship is improved by several things that happen before it ever begins:
- Get a good night’s sleep Saturday night.
- Get up early enough so that rushing is not required.
- Eat breakfast to avoid a growling stomach and slowed senses.
- Avoid disagreements with spouses or children, or anything else that leaves the nerves on edge.
- Fill out the contribution check or count the cash offering before you arrive.
- Bring your own Bible and notebook instead of counting on one being there.
- Leave early enough to arrive in time to get settled in and focused before the service begins.
- Sit in a place where you are least likely to be diverted by babies, heating / cooling vents, or any other distraction.
- Worship is improved when we slow down to meditate on God’s greatness.
- It reminds us of God’s greatness (Psalm 104:1).
- It reminds us of our smallness (Psalm 8:4).
- It is being still and knowing that He is God (Psalm 46:10).
- Worship is improved when we give our full attention for a full hour.
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.