Season 2, Episode 6
For Thursday, September 10, 2015
“When Preachers Counsel”
HOST: Robert Hatfield
GUEST: Tim Orbison
- Preachers are often called upon to “counsel” or advise from a biblical standpoint. Some preachers have formal training in psychology and counseling, but many do not. This episode will offer some advice, warnings, and further considerations regarding when preachers counsel.
- The Walk Out Woman by Dr. Steve Stephens and Alice Gray
- Christian Counseling by Gary R. Collins
- Personal Counseling by Bill Flatt
- Basic Types of Pastoral Care & Counseling by Howard Clinebell
- Divorce Busting by Michele Weiner-Davis
- His Needs, Her Needs by Willard Harley
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.