For Thursday, November 20, 2014
“Take a Sermon Planning Retreat!”
HOST: Robert Hatfield
GUEST: Rusty Hills
- Rusty Hills joins Preachers in Training again this week to discuss his sermon planning retreats and why you should take one, too! Plus, the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that ministers should continue to be allowed to receive housing allowances. We’ll talk about it on this week’s episode.
Special Note: We are working to improve the Preachers in Training podcast. Consequently, this is the last episode for 2014. Preachers in Training will relaunch in 2015 with an all-new format and many other exciting plans! Have a great holiday season and stay tuned for the future of PIT!
- Five Minutes with God by Rusty Hills (via Start2Finish)
- Thom Rainer: Ministers Can Continue Using Housing Allowance Per Court Ruling
- Legal Counsel on Preacher’s Housing Allowance (from the American Family Association)
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.