The Hey Joe Show Season 3, Episode 6 for Thursday, October 19, 2017
Most would agree that learning to work for what you have is a great character trait to develop; however, as parents today, how do we balance life when our children are old enough to get a job outside of the home? What about their spiritual development? What about their schoolwork? In this episode, Joe and Erin, along with the live audience, discuss this topic many families face as our children grow up.
- Click here for all episodes of The Hey Joe Show
- [USA TODAY] Summer jobs: Help your teen use their earnings wisely
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Doing so helps us spread the word about the show! Thank you!