The Hey Joe Show Season 3, Episode 10 for Thursday, December 14, 2017
The times we find ourselves in here in America are definitely such that require parents and families to be proactive in our approach to our children. With the multiplicity of accusations being made against people in Hollywood, politics, and the media, the likelihood of your teens asking you questions is great. How do we help them process this? How do we talk with them about healthy boundaries with the opposite sex and how, to the best of their ability, keep from becoming a victim? That’s what we discuss this, the season finale of The Hey Joe Show.
- Click here for all episodes of The Hey Joe Show
- MATT LAUER. . . TEACHABLE MOMENTS. . . AND THEOLOGIZING ABOUT SEXUALITY AND SIN. . . .
- How to talk to kids about sexual harassment
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Doing so helps us spread the word about the show! Thank you!