Bountiful Season 3, Episode 3 for Monday, February 5, 2018
In this episode, Gary and Christy talk about some myths regarding money. They review some myths surrounding questions like:
- Is it good for my credit score to keep a balance on my credit card?
- Should I buy as much house as I can afford?
- If my spouse handles the finances, do I need to be concerned with money?
- Is a bachelor’s degree necessary to get a good job?
- Click here for all episodes of Bountiful: The Heart of Money Management
downloads/files/myfico_uyfs_ booklet.pdf – A summary of how the FICO credit score is calculated
com/compound-interest- retirement-funds-2014-3 – How Compound Interest Affects Your Retirement
tools-and-resources/car- insurance/financing-a-car-vs- paying-cash-calculator.aspx – A tool to determine the difference between paying cash and financing a car
Dad-Poor-Teach-Middle/dp/ 1612680194/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8 – link to buy Rich Dad Poor Dad book
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Doing so helps us spread the word about the show! Thank you!