Arrows in Our Hand Season 7, Episode 2 for Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Our lives look different after children: our marriages, our free time, and even our Bible study. Today, Wesley and Denise talk about some Bible study tips & tools for parents.
- Click here for all episodes of Arrows in Our Hand: Parenting with a Purpose.
*West Huntsville www.westhuntsville.org
9th Avenue http://9thavenuecofc.
Jacksonville church of Christ http://jvillecoc.com/
Memphis school of preaching lectures https://itunes.apple.com/us/
Wes McAdams Bible reading plan http://www.
The Bible Project: www.thebibleproject.c
(Ladies) Digging Deep Bible Study: http://thecolleyhouse.org/category/digging-deep-bible-study
Digging Deep Weekly Audio Podcast http://thecolleyhouse.
(Ladies) Come Fill Your Cup: www.comefillyourcup.com (
Bible studies & Bible marking)
*The Light Network: www.thelightnetwork.t
v (Christian podcasts-check the archives too!)
- The Book Club (look for the episodes that say “Canon”) https://thelightnetwork.tv/tag/
- Music: “Summertime Happy Ukulele Background Track” provided by Nicolai Heidlas–Find more music by Nicolai Heidlas at www.soundcloud.com .
- Artwork Provided by Shane Read Creative-contact Shane by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.