Season 2, Episode 6
For Wednesday, October 21, 2015
HOSTS: Wesley & Denise Skelton
It’s important to stop & evaluate different areas of our lives to find ways we can improve. On this episode, Wesley & Denise reflect on how they are doing as a family with family Bible time, scripture memorization, & putting away distractions.
Areas Discussed Were From These Previous Episodes:
- “Hiding God’s Word in Our Children’s Hearts” (Arrows in Our Hand S1E16)
- “Put Down Your Phone and Turn Off the TV” (Arrows in Our Hand S1E8)
- “Family Bible Time in Action” Part 1 (Arrows in Our Hand S1E6)
- “Family Bible Time” (Arrows in Our Hand S1E5)
The Skelton family blog: www.arrowsinourhand.blogspot.com
Arrows in Our Hand Pinterest board https://www.pinterest.com/ds05/arrows-in-our-hand/
Arrows in Our Hand Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Arrowsinourhand
Music: “Summertime Happy Ukulele Background Track” provided by Nicolai Heidlas–Find more music by Nicolai Heidlas at www.soundcloud.com.
Artwork Provided by Shane Read Creative-contact Shane by email email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.