For February 19, 2014
“Bringing Back the Romance”
HOST: Emily Hatfield
GUEST: Hannah Colley Giselbach
- This week, Emily talks with Hannah Colley Giselbach about ways to keep the romance alive in your marriage.
- Hannah shares 15 tips for maintaining romance throughout the year, and even gives a date night idea in this week’s Pin of the Week!
- You can find Hannah’s website here and her husband’s here.
- For more information on Family Bible time, here are some tips from Adam Faughn.
- The books that Hannah suggested for reading with your husband or separately are:
– You’re Singing My Song by Glenn and Cindy Colley
– His Needs, Her Needs by Willard Harley
– 5 Love Languages by Gary D. Chapman
– Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
– Loving Your Husband by Pasty Loden
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)