Under the Juniper Tree Season 6, Episode 10 for Tuesday, December 5, 2017
- When defining this word, we will use an overly simplistic definition: Deep Sorrow.
- Think of Job 1 and 2.
- All of these things occurred to Job which brings us to Job 2:13.
- This is not always in the event of a great loss (Matt. 10:22).
- When studying grief, we will notice that grief is: natural, different from person to person, a healer.
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Doing so helps us spread the word about the show! Thank you!