Under the Juniper Tree Season 5, Episode 7 for Thursday, April 6, 2017
Reason #3: What good does it accomplish?
- Notice verse 27.
- Two arguments to the meaning of the word stature.
- Some claim it means height.
- Others have stated it means age.
- Regardless, we have the same idea portrayed.
- What good can worry accomplish?
- Can I make myself taller?
- Can I lengthen my age?
- Science shows the opposite is true.
- Stress/anxiety/worry can shorten the telomeres in our bodies.
- Shorter telomeres often means a shorter life.
- Lesson 3: What Good does it Accomplish?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Doing so helps us spread the word about the show! Thank you!