Under the Juniper Tree Season 5, Episode 6 for Thursday, March 30, 2017
Reason #2: If God Cares for the Lesser Beings, He will care for us as well (V. 26, 28-30).
- Christ speaks of the birds of the air (v. 26).
- Three nots are spoken of: sow, reap, gather.
- When was the last time you saw a bird driving a tractor? Combine? Even pushing a shopping cart at the local grocery store?
- Despite this fact, they are taken care of by God.
- He turns His attention to the lilies of the field (v. 28-30).
- The flowers of the planet do not toil or spin. That is, they do not have to work hard for their apparel.
- As beautiful as they are, they do not have the capacity to anxiety as we do.
- Even as rich and powerful as Solomon was, he could not wear robes as pure of white as the lilies.
- Today, they are beautiful. Tomorrow, they are put in the oven.
- Reference to baking method.
- Here today. Gone tomorrow.
- Main point—If God is willing to care for these lesser beings, then He will care for us.
- Are you much better than they?
- Shall He not much more clothe you?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Doing so helps us spread the word about the show! Thank you!