Under the Juniper Tree Season 5, Episode 5 for Thursday, March 2, 2017
On this episode, Andrew discusses four reasons why Christ doesn’t want us to be anxious.
- Matt. 6:25
- Take no thought
- Does not mean not to show some concern.
- Does not mean one should not prepare for the future.
- It means one should not be filled with anxieties.
- For you life
- Daily necessities.
- This thought can be lost on us today
- Is there a difference between anxiety and concern?
- Concern takes care of a problem.
- Anxiety controls a man until one is rendered useless.
- Life and body are more important than food and clothing.
- God gave us great blessings in our lives and bodies.
- Will He not also give us these smaller blessings?
- Reason #1: If God is willing to supply these great blessings, will He not also supply the lesser ones?
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Doing so helps us spread the word about the show! Thank you!