Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Under the Juniper Tree Season 5, Episode 2 for Thursday, February 2, 2017
- Eph. 4:31-32
- Describes the actions that anger can turn into if we allow the sun to go down on it:
- Bitterness: Acrid Taste. Someone who is generally disagreeable.
- Wrath: We generally refer to this as anger. The explosive anger.
- Anger: Holds the feelings of anger longer and often seeks revenge.
- Clamour: Imitating the cry of a raven. A shouting contest.
- Evil Speaking: Harsh sayings against others. When the word is used against God it is translated as blasphemy.
- Malice: The feelings from which all these flow. It is evil.
- Put all these things away. Throw them away. Have nothing to do with them!
- How do we react? Be kind. Be compassionate. Be forgiving.