Under the Juniper Tree Season 4, Episode 4 for Thursday, September 22, 2016
- What is it about? Dealing with the people in life who annoy us.
- Why is it important?
- We are all annoying.
- This is due to our personalities.
- We need to learn how to treat others properly.
- The book deals with proper conflict resolutions.
- This teaches us to better deal with each other.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Doing so helps us spread the word about the show! Thank you!