“What Can I Do: Empathy and Sympathy”
HOST: Melissa Clevenger
GUEST HOST: Chris Clevenger
- This is a special guest episode of Under the Juniper Tree hosted by Chris Clevenger, Melissa’s husband.
- This episode is for those who want to be supportive and encouraging of those who struggle with mental illnesses yet don’t know how.
- How does the psalmist describe the feelings of depression? (Psalm 88)
- Surrounded by Darkness (Psalm 88:1, 6, 12, 18)
- Life in the Depths and Overwhelmed (Psalm 88:3-4, 6)
- Immanence of Death (Psalm 88:5, 10-11)
- Feelings of Drowning (Psalm 88:7, 16-17)
- Loneliness (Psalm 88:5, 8, 14, 18)
- Imprisoned (Psalm 88:8)
- Faithful Fighters need Sympathetic Supporters. Pray with and for those who struggle mentally.
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.