Season 2, Episode 86
For Monday, December 7, 2015
“The Power of Belief”
The power of belief – If anyone would have known that kind of power, it should have been them.
- a. They were 5,000 men, plus women and children who were fed on five loaves and two fish (John 6:1-14).
- b. They were ready to take Jesus by force and make Him a king (6:15)!
- c. They realized that Jesus was on the other shore, but that He had not taken a boat (6:24).
- d. They were eyewitnesses of Jesus’ signs which proved that He is the Christ!
The problem was, they didn’t truly believe. Their faith wasn’t real!
- a. They wanted Jesus for what He could give them, not for Who He is, the Son of God!
- b. Jesus tells them they need to believe – John 6:25-29