Recorded March 12, 2013
“New Testament Conversions”
HOST: Robert Hatfield
- The Christians of the first century were confident in their salvation; they knew they were going to heaven (cf. 2 Tim. 4:6-8)!
- Today, we can have that same assurance if we will carefully study and obey what the New Testament teaches.
- The book of Acts records eleven cases of conversions which assure us that everyone who desired to be saved in that day submitted to the same “plan of salvation.”
- Click here for a free PDF chart that outlines all eleven cases of conversions in the book of Acts.
- Submit your feedback or suggest future topics via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.