Recorded Tuesday, January 29, 2013
“Lest I Forget Thine Agony”
HOST: Robert Hatfield
Video of this episode:
- We will appreciate the beauty of salvation more when we understand the suffering which our Lord endured on the cross. “Lest I forget Thine agony … lead me to Calvary!”
- Robert looks at Luke 23:26-46, Luke’s account of the crucifixion of Jesus.
- See a replica of a nail that was unearthed in the Bible lands that could have been used for crucifixions. Was this the kind of nail that held our Lord to the cross?
- Passages highlighting the results of the cross:
- Romans 5:6-11
- Ephesians 1:7
- Philippians 2:8
- 1 Peter 2:21-24
- Ephesians 2:1-5
- Submit your feedback or suggest future topics via email (email@example.com)
or voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.