Coming Soon: an all-new “The Light Network”
- Preachers in Training – This show will share lessons, experiences, and goals of young preachers.
- The Book Club – Must-read books that will help you to grow as a Christian. This show will highlight both the classics and the latest works from some of our favorite authors.
- Ready to Worship – Worship is the Christian’s duty and privilege on the first day of the week. “Ready to Worship,” a show that will be released each Saturday, will help to prepare your heart for the Lord’s day.
We’re also working on a ladies-only section of The Light Network. Stay tuned for more information!
This network has a three-fold purpose:
- To encourage listeners and viewers in living for Jesus.
Our netcasts do this by providing positive and helpful content that will strengthen your heart and brighten your soul.
- To enlighten listeners and viewers of ways to make the Christian life easier.
By employing twenty-first century tools, we can be better equipped to live first-century Christianity.
- To empower listeners and viewers through the Word of God.
It is the only source of power (Romans 1:16; 2 Timothy 1:7-8).
Each netcast is designed around these three pillars.
To God be the glory!