HOST: Brad McNutt
- Brad returns to the portion of the cycle that includes books recently published. Today’s choice is by one of Brad’s favorite authors, Timothy Keller, in a book that he co-wrote with his wife, Kathy. The book to reviewed on this episode is “The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God” by Timothy and Kathy Keller.
- Click here to purchase your copy of “The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God” by Timothy and Kathy Keller (via Amazon).
- We want to hear from you! Click here to take our Season 1 listener survey!
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.