Strong in the Lord Season 2, Episode 2 for Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Sometimes a person’s motivation to commit to an exercise plan or to change a diet is to can achieve “the perfect body” or at the least have a better looking body. Is God interested in us having “the perfect body”? In this episode, Gary talks about body image. What’s the difference between positive and negative body image? Does it matter which one we have?
- Click here for all episodes of Strong in the Lord
- Here are some links related to body image. Some were used in this podcast. Others are supplemental information if you’re interested in learning more:
Here are some common thoughts about changing bodies (from https://www.girlshealth.gov/feelings/bodyimage/)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Doing so helps us spread the word about the show! Thank you!