Join us for a special week of The Light Network’s podcasts emphasizing salvation. As with all of our podcasts, you can expect our discussion of this theme to be biblical, practical, and engaging.
Salvation week is April 4-8, 2016. During this week, our podcasts will be covering salvation from each show’s respective niche. Each episode will be archived on this page as it is released.
- “How To Become a Royal” (The Royal Family Podcast S3E11)
- “Cutting Edge: Churches in the Shape of Scripture” (The Book Club S3E8)
- “Distracted from Salvation” (Wifey Wednesdays S3E12)
- “Faithful Facts” (Under the Juniper Tree S3E4)
- “Sound Doctrine” (Preachers in Training S3E9)
- “The Larger Context Of Worship” (Ready to Worship S3E9)
- “Do You Really Want to Go to Heaven?” #1 (The Salvation Podcast 023)
- “Do You Really Want to Go to Heaven?” #2 (The Salvation Podcast 024)
- “Baptism: What About Mark 16:16?” (The New You S1E86)
- “Baptism: What About Acts 2:38?” (The New You S1E87)
- “Baptism: What About the Thief on the Cross?” (The New You S1E88)
- “Baptism: What About Acts 16:30-31?” (The New You S1E89)
- “Why is Baptism So Important?” (The New You S1E90)
Also, check out this great video from our friends at House to House, Heart to Heart.