Recorded Friday, June 7, 2013
“Worshipping at Night” (Psa. 134)
HOST: Chris Clevenger
- Jews attended three feasts in Jerusalem every year: Passover (Spring), Pentecost (Early Summer), and Tabernacles (Autumn) (Exodus 23:14-19)
- Traditionally they travelled in family or community groups to the city of David (Luke 2:41-52).
- As they journey they sang the “Psalms of Ascent” (Psalm 120-134) to prepare for worship.
- A God Who Never Sleeps (Psalm 134:1)
- A Worship That Never Ends (Psalm 134:2)
- A Blessing That Never Stops (Psalm 134:3)
- Unity is Refreshing (Psalm 133:3)
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.