Recorded Friday, May 31, 2013
“The Beauty of Unity (Psalm 133)”
HOST: Chris Clevenger
- Jews attended three feasts in Jerusalem every year: Passover (Spring), Pentecost (Early Summer), and Tabernacles (Autumn) (Exodus 23:14-19)
- Traditionally they travelled in family or community groups to the city of David (Luke 2:41-52).
- As they journey they sang the “Psalms of Ascent” (Psalm 120-134) to prepare for worship.
- Unity is Good (Psalm 133:1a)
- Unity is Pleasant (Psalm 133:1b)
- Unity is Holy (Psalm 133:2)
- Unity is Refreshing (Psalm 133:3)
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.