For Thursday, February 27, 2014
[TECH]: “A Buyer’s Guide for a New Computer”
HOST: Robert Hatfield
GUEST: Chad Landman
- Has that old computer finally bitten the dust? Chad and Robert discuss their recommendations for a brand new, reasonably-priced computer that will be perfect for your ministry.
- Be sure to listen to Chad’s podcast, Ministry Bits, episode 6 about moving from a PC to a Mac.
- Apple Links:
- Mac Rumors Buying Guide – Look at this to know whether it is time to buy or time to wait on the new model.
- Must-Have apps for new Macs:
- DropBox (online storage)
- Google Drive (online storage)
- Chrome (web browser by Google)
- Pocket (web content saver)
- Keynote (Apple’s presentation software)
- Pages (Apple’s word processing software)
- Evernote (online storage / organization)
- CloudApp (quickly share files online)
- ByWord (simple text editing for Mac, iPhone, and iPad)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.