For January 2, 2014
“The Resolutions Episode 2014″
HOST: Robert Hatfield
- Adam, Chris and Robert discuss how to set resolutions and make goals. They take a look back at 2013 resolutions and look forward to resolutions in 2014.
- Why do you believe in resolutions?
- How have they helped you as a gospel preacher?
- Do you categorize your resolutions?
- What would you say to people who criticize or trivialize New Year’s resolutions?
- They also discuss the importance of having a personal Bible reading plan.
- BLOG: 2014: The Year You Do Your “Great Work” (Adam Faughn)
- BLOG: My 5 x 5 Plan for Ministry Organization in 2014 (Adam Faughn)
- BLOG: “What Now?” (Chris Clevenger)
- BLOG: Reading For Restoration: A Monthly New Testament Reading Plan (Chris Clevenger)
- BLOG: My Bible Reading Plan for 2014 (Wes McAdams)
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.