Recorded Tuesday, August 6, 2013
“It’s All About Sick People”
HOST: Robert Hatfield
GUEST: Chris Clevenger
Video of this episode:
- Part four in this year’s summer series, “It’s All About People.”
- Jesus’ ministry was focused on people. As preachers of the gospel, we would do well to follow His example.
- From Jesus’ interaction with the ten lepers in Luke 17:11-19, we learn the following lessons:
- Sick people are often isolated (Luke 17:12).
- Illnesses often test our faith (Luke 17:14).
- The sick should be visited regardless of how they react (Luke 17:14).
- Some will always be thankful you came (Luke 17:16).
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.