Recorded Tuesday, June 3, 2013
“We Should Preach About Young People”
HOST: Robert Hatfield
GUEST: Brad McNutt
Video of this episode:
- Brad and Robert discuss why we should preach about young people and what we should preach regarding young people.
- They take it in two directions:
- First, we should preach to adults about young people and their needs.
- Second, we should preach to young people about issues that they face and about foundational doctrinal issues.
- Brad’s pick for preaching and ministering to youth: You Lost Me: Why Young Christians Are Leaving Church…and Rethinking Faith
- Click here to purchase You Lost Me (hardback) – $17.99 ($12.06 for Amazon Prime members)
- Click here to purchase You Lost Me paperback edition – from $11.37
- Click here to purchase You Lost Me for Kindle – $9.17
- Click here to purchase You Lost Me in audiobook form – $21.98 ($11.98 for Amazon Prime members)
NEW! Preachers in Training Facebook Group
- Be sure to join the Preachers in Training facebook group that we announced on this episode! Just search for “Preachers in Training” on facebook. It’s a closed group. If you ask to be included, Robert will add you. The discussions there have been great!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.