Recorded Tuesday, May 21, 2013
“Setting Up Ethical Safeguards”
HOST: Robert Hatfield
GUESTS: Torrey Clark and Chris Clevenger
Video of this episode:
- To function with optimum effectiveness, preachers must set up strategies to safeguard themselves against such personal pitfalls like wasting time, abusing authority, getting caught up on your ego, morally giving in, and becoming a workaholic.
- See Ephesians 5:15-16.
- There are three important moral guidelines to help preachers develop a professional code of behavior:
Picks of the Week:
- LECTURESHIP: Focal Point – Has free mp3s of practical topics that date back to 2009.
- WEBSITE: The Jeremiah Institute – A site by Dr. J. J. Turner
- Time Tracking Apps:
- APP: Day One – Journalling app for the Mac.
- APP: Scrivener – Mac writing app. Click here to see Scrivener in the Mac App store. Click here for the Windows version.
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.