Recorded Tuesday, April 16, 2013
“A Word to Young Preachers (Like Us!)”
HOST: Robert Hatfield
GUEST: Ben Giselbach
Video of this episode:
- Sometimes younger preachers are made to feel as though their work is not taken seriously. Instead of trying to prove how capable you are, raise the bar by your example!
- This is what Paul told Timothy to do in 1 Timothy 4:12:
- Be an example in your speech.
- Be an example in your conduct.
- Be an example in your love.
- Be an example in your faith.
- Be an example in your purity.
- You have big shoes to fill. You have the best job in the world. Don’t despise yourself for your youth. Set the example in your speech, conduct, love, faith, and purity.
- BLOG: Check out Ben’s blog, Plain Simple Faith
- BLOG: “A Note to Young Preachers (Like Me)” by Ben Giselbach
- BLOG: “You Aren’t Hurting Anyone Else, You Are Hurting EVERYONE Else” by Daniel Howell
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.