Recorded Tuesday, January 29, 2013
“Glenn Colley on Avoiding Burnout”
HOST: Robert Hatfield
GUEST: Glenn Colley (Huntsville, AL)
Video of this episode:
- This is the final episode for this month’s series on avoiding burnout. Glenn Colley joins Robert this week to offer the last words regarding burnout and what you can do to avoid it.
- Brother Colley will answer the following questions, offering practical tips you can use in your everyday workflow as a gospel preacher:
- How do you avoid burnout while juggling the many responsibilities of being a gospel preacher?
- What can elders do help preachers avoid burnout?
- What responsibilities do Christians have toward each other when signs of burnout enter the congregation?
- What advice would you give to a Christian who is struggling with burnout?
Picks of the Week with Glenn Colley:
- Which volume(s) in your library is (are) the most helpful to you as a preacher?
- Are there any online resources or apps that you find particularly helpful to your work for the Lord?
- Where can people find out more about your work?
- CONFERENCE: Polishing the Pulpit
- PREVIOUS EPISODES: Please see episodes 003-005 for the rest of this series on burnout. Click the link below to access our previous episodes.
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.