Preachers in Training Season 6, Episode 10 for Thursday, October 12, 2017
On this listener-requested episode, Robert discusses the subject for self-care as it relates to preachers. What does the concept of “self-care” involve? Is it a good idea for preachers?
Be sure to check out all of the episode resources in the links below.
Register today! Registration will only be open through Wednesday, November 1, 2017
- Click here for all episodes of Preachers in Training
- [PODCAST] “Making Time for Personal Bible Study” with Brad McNutt (Preachers in Training S4E4)
- [PODCAST] “A Preacher’s Personal Devotional Life” with Adam Faughn (Preachers in Training S5E4)
- [PODCAST] “Why Be Strong in the Lord?” (Strong in the Lord S1E1)
- [PODCAST] “3 Things to Do Today” (Strong in the Lord S2E15)
- [PODCAST] “Classic: Boundaries” (The Book Club S3E6)
- [ARTICLE] Christianity Today: What Clergy Do Not Need
- [ARTICLE] NPR: The Millennial Obsession With Self-Care
- [ARTICLE] PsychCentral: What Self-Care Is — and What It Isn’t
- [ARTICLE] ReachOut.com: 6 Strategies for Self-Care
- [RESOURCE] MichaelHyatt.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Doing so helps us spread the word about the show! Thank you!