Preachers in Training Season 3, Episode 13 for Thursday, May 5, 2016
Steven Hunter and Mike Greene, who serve as ministers for the Lehman Avenue church of Christ in Bowling Green, KY, join Robert to discuss what major issues the preachers of the Restoration Movement discussed and debated the most.
They answer the following questions:
- Let’s define our terms. What do we mean by “Restoration Preachers”?
- Why is it important to study the restoration movement?
- What advice do you have to someone who has difficulty getting excited about studying this period of history?
- What were the major issues that the early Restoration preachers discussed and debated the most?
- What does that mean for our time?
Check out Steven’s blog, Classically Christian, on Start2Finish.
- Click here for all episodes of Preachers in Training
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher Radio
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.