The Hey Joe Show Season 3, Episode 9 for Thursday, November 30, 2017
For many, the holidays bring great memories to mind and are a great time to create new ones. However, for the silent ones, those who don’t speak up and say it but experience it, the holidays can be a time of great sadness. On this episode, Joe and Erin discuss the reality of depression amongst teens and how this seems to increase for many during the holidays.
- Click here for all episodes of The Hey Joe Show
- Blue Christmas? For Teens, Depression Can Worsen This Time Of Yearhttps://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/blue-christmas-for-teens-depression-can-worsen-this_us_5a11bc35e4b023121e0e93e0
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Doing so helps us spread the word about the show! Thank you!