For November 12, 2014
“When Helping Helps: Doing Benevolence Right (Part 1)”
HOST: Torrey Clark
Summary: Torrey interviews Gage Coldwater of The Manna Project about the wonderful and impactful work they do for the kingdom of God. Torrey and Gage discuss The Manna Project, but also philosophy of benevolence work in general.
- The Manna Project Information:
- Book recommendations:
- “When Helping Hurts” – http://www.amazon.com/When-Helping-Hurts-Alleviate-Yourself/dp/0802457061/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1412107452&sr=8-2&keywords=when+helping+hurts
- “Toxic Charity” – http://www.amazon.com/Toxic-Charity-Church-Hurts-Reverse-ebook/dp/B004X2JGSI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412107480&sr=8-1&keywords=toxic+charity
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.