For June 18, 2014
“How not to hurt the church: Essentials in thinking Christianly about singleness”
HOST: Torrey Clark
Summary: Torrey is joined by Chris Clevenger, host of Biblical Manliness on TLN to have a candid discussion of singleness from the Christian worldview.
- Single & Christian – http://thejenkinsinstitute.com/2012/09/single-christian/\
- How to do singleness well – http://www.relevantmagazine.com/life/relationships/how-do-singleness-well
- Being single and faithful – http://www.focusonthefamily.com/faith/christian_singles.aspx
- Should I be content with my singleness? – http://thegospelcoalition.org//article/should-i-be-content-with-my-singleness#When:05:01:00Z
- Fruit of contentment – http://cbmw.org/women/womanhood/fruit-of-contentment/
- Marriage is not ultimate – http://thegospelcoalition.org/article/marriage-is-not-ultimate
Handy help of the week: APOLOGETICS PRESS (http://www.apologeticspress.org/) – From AP – “In the late 1970s, there was a need to make available more scripturally sound and scientifically accurate materials in the field of Christian apologetics.” Apologetics Press has a treasure trove of free resources about alledged discrepancies of the Bible, America’s culture war, creation vs. evolution, the deity of Christ, Christian doctrine, the existence of God, the inspiration of the Bible and about Islam & other world religions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.