Recorded Thursday, February 7, 2013
“Is the Super Bowl Super?”
HOST: Torrey Clark
Video this episode:
- In this episode of Culture Shock, Torrey examines what messages are really being communicated in events like the Super Bowl and how Christians should respond.
- BLOG: “Women and the Superbowl” by Sharon Hodde Miller, Phd. candidate at TEDS in Education
- BLOG: “Losing Your Soul Over the Super Bowl?” by Robert Hatfield
- BLOG: “Superbowl ads and what they say about us” by Jonathan Howe
- BLOG: “The brain on lust” by Sharon Hodde Miller, Phd. candidate at TEDS in Education
- NEWS: “Study: Watching porn boosts support for same-sex marriage” (Washington Examiner)
- BLOG: “Enough Said” by Steve Higginbotham
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.