Recorded Thursday, January 24, 2013
“A Week of Irony”
HOST: Torrey Clark
Video this episode:
- This episode outlines some things said by President Barack Obama in his inaugural address and discusses the effects of the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision.
- Torrey discusses what can Christians do about abortion in America today?:
- Don’t be fooled by the propaganda of equality and equal rights.
- Pray for the governmental authorities (1 Tim. 2:1-3) and for God’s justice (cf. Psa. 72:4)
- Get involved with or financially support a local pro-life pregnancy center.
- Reach out with love and compassion to pregnant women in need.
- Preachers: preach on the sanctity of life and on abortion.
- News article: “Obama’s second inauguration: ‘We are made for this moment'”
- News article: “Analysis: Obama’s Speech takes on divisive issues”
- Blog: “President Obama’s Forgotten ‘S'”
- Article: “9 Things You Should Know about Roe v. Wade”
- Interview: “Roe v. Wade, 35 Years Later: An Interview with Robert P. George”
- Blog: “40 years after Roe v Wade, ‘statistics are mind-boggling'”
- Speech: “Transcript of Barack Obama’s 2013 Inaugural Address”
- Website: Pro-abortion group web page
- Website: Pro-life website with videos that detail, in graphic detail, the aboriton process
- Article: “If only they had let a doctor kill their baby” by B.J. Clarke
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.